In your lunch break or from the comfort of your home, you could be earning an extra $300 per month!!!
You woke up this morning, feeling sick of living from paycheck to paycheck.
Every day you dread to hear the phone ring because you think it’s that creditor or bill that is due. You want something different.
And you’re wondering…
How can I make money right now?
So during your office breaks, you search Google, check social media updates, or catch up with friends.
Here’s the thing.
You can use your free time to make an extra $300 participating in online paid surveys depending on your time commitment.
Well, online paid surveys won’t make you rich or financially independent.
Maybe that’s not even what you want.
Maybe you still want to keep your day job, but make some extra money to pay off that debt, bill, or just enjoy life without the constraints of a tight budget.
Maybe you want to boost your savings and investments over time.
Whatever your motivation, finding opportunities to make an extra 300 dollars is a life-changing opportunity – and taking paid online surveys is one of them.
What are paid online surveys?
Online paid surveys are a great side hustle to make $300 fast.
They’re ideal if you’re a stay at home mom, high school or college student, suffer from a disability, or have a full-time job and just looking for ways to make extra money.
Online paid surveys are where survey respondents are paid for giving their honest opinion on certain company products.
And the greatest thing about online paid surveys? You can easily make $300 fast in a week, and you don’t need experience to start.
How do paid online surveys work?
There are various online survey sites, where consumers like you earn money or points for each survey you fill out and submit.
Companies get valuable market research from a targeted audience, who, in turn, earn through discounts, freebies on products, or Cash.
Do surveys really pay?
Online paid surveys actually pay. Some pay you to cash directly instead of points. You can easily make 300 dollars fast by registering on multiple survey sites.
Payment varies from company to company. Some reward you with points or coupons which you can redeem at over 1500 retail stores.
How to make 300 dollars in a day taking surveys depends on how much time you can commit. According to a Reddit thread, earnings range between $10 to $300 per month.
Pro Tip: You can choose to answer survey questions instead of scrolling Twitter or Facebook in your free time and make extra money.
Which paid survey sites are legitimate?
If you’re wondering which online survey companies are legit and actually pay real Cash, then check the list of companies below.
They are always looking for panelists to take online surveys as a side hustle.
They pay big bucks because they’re eager to know where people like you shop and why you like certain products. They pay you by Cash, gift cards, PayPal, or other rewards once you complete a survey.
Pro tip: Sign up for free on as many sites as possible to maximize your potential to make 300 dollars fast or even more.
Here are quick facts about the most popular sites.
Earning – You earn between 1- 350 Swagbucks (SB) depending on the length of the survey. 100 SBs is equivalent to $1, which you can redeem via PayPal cash or gift cards.
Minimum to Cash out: $3 in gift cards or $25 in PayPal cash
Average Earnings: $0.40 – $2 per survey
Availability – America, Asia, Europe and some areas in Africa for anyone above 13 years.
2. Survey Junkie
Earning – Every 100 points you earn are equivalent to $1 which you can cash out via PayPal or e-gift cards. Some users get a chance to earn money testing products, and participating in in-focus groups and make between $ and $150 per task.
Minimum Cash out – $10 through PayPal, gift cards, or bank transfers if you’re in the US.
Average Earnings – $0.50 -$3 per survey
Availability – The US, Canada, and Australia for anyone above 13 years
3. Inbox Dollars
Average earnings – You can earn $0.50 – $5.00 per survey or between $10 -$20 or more for people in different demographics.
Minimum Cash out – $30 via gift cards, prepaid Visa card or mail
Availability – Anyone above 18 years in the United States.
Average Earnings – Some surveys pay up to 600 points each or $5. But most opportunities pay between $0.05 – $1 per survey.
Minimum Cash out – $5 via PayPal, gift cards, or charitable donations.
Availability – Anyone above 16 years in the US, South Africa, India, Mexico, China, Hong Kong and other 35 more countries.
5. Vindale Research
Average Earnings – Common surveys through Vindale Research pays between $0.50 – $2.00 each and can take between 5-15 minutes to complete.
Some surveys pay up to $50 but in specific demographics and take longer to complete.
Minimum Cash out – $50 via PayPal or mail
Availability – Anyone above 18 years in the US, Canada, Australia, UK and Canada
6. Pinecone Research
Average Earnings – Each survey on Pinecone pays 300 points worth $3 and takes only a few minutes to complete. You can also earn between $3 – $5 to test new products and write a report.
Minimum Cash out – $1 paid via PayPal, gift cards or mail
Availability – Anyone above 18 years in the UK, US, Germany and Canada.
Average Earnings – 500 points are worth $5, with most surveys paying between 40 and 60 points each taking up to 15 minutes to complete.
You can make between $0.40 – $0.60 per survey on average.
Minimum Cash out – $5 via Dwolla cash, PayPal, or gift cards.
Availability – You have to be 18 years and above and residing in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada. However, even 16-17-year-olds can also participate with parental permission.
Average Earnings – You can make between $0.35 – $0.55 per survey. 150 points are equivalent to $1
Minimum Cash out – $10 via PayPal, gift cards, or redeem travel miles.
Availability – Anyone above 13 years in the US or Canada.
9. American Consumer Opinion
Average Earnings – You earn $10 for every 1000 points you accumulate.On average you earn $0.05 – $0.50 per survey.
Minimum Cash out – $10 via PayPal cash, Hyperwallet, or a charitable donation.
Availability – Open to anyone above 14 years, and anywhere in the world.
10. Panda Research
Average Earnings – Surveys pay up to $50 each and $25 for paid emails.
Minimum Cash out – $50 via PayPal
Availability – Available for anyone above 18 years in the United States.
11. Opinion Outpost
Average Earnings – $0.30 – $3 per survey or join the MileagePlus Programs to use your points towards travel credits.
Minimum Cash out – $5 for an Amazon gift card or $10 for PayPal
Availability – US, UK, Canada, Spain, Italy and Germany for anyone above 18 years.
12. Survey Club
Average Earnings – You can make as much as $50 to $200 per hour, with most surveys paying an average of $0.10 – $5 per survey.
Minimum Cash out – $25 via Cash, gift cards, prepaid debit cards, cash sweepstakes, prize drawings, and charitable contributions.
Availability – Anyone above 13 years in the UK, US, Canada and Australia.
13. Ipsos I-Say Panel
Average Earnings – You earn 25 points after completing 5 surveys. The average payout is $0.10 – $1 per survey.
Minimum Cash out – $10 for gift cards; $15 for PayPal or VISA
I Need 300 Dollars Now: How To Maximize Online Survey Earnings
Earning online with paid surveys is easy and safe. But adopting some trick of the trade is a must if you want to make money fast.
To make 300 dollars fast with paid surveys, we recommend that you…
- Sign up to more than one survey site – The more sites you sign up means taking more surveys and making more money. Why not sign up to as many sites as you can then filter them out based on efficiency and potential earnings.
- Respond to opportunities promptly – Surveys usually have expiry dates and maximum participation rate. So it’s always a good idea to answer them promptly as soon as they become available. It also increases your chances of participating in more surveys in the future because companies favor active participants.
- Prioritize your surveys – Always aim for surveys that give you more value for your time. Choose between surveys with varying duration and rewards to calculate earnings per hour and use that to compare.
- Always complete the first few surveys from each survey panel regardless of the pay – It shows the survey panel your seriousness about them and willing to go the extra mile to complete their surveys. Your first impression increases your chances of being selected for future surveys – maybe with higher rewards.
- Refer your friends – Some survey sites offer incentives to anyone who invites a friend to join the survey panel. Both of you earn extra money making it a win-win situation.
- Always cash out as soon as you can – Most survey sites have expiry dates for their points or else forfeit them when it expires. Always cash out every time you reach the minimum payout threshold.
- Always check your emails to grab the best opportunities – Online paid surveys present numerous opportunities, but some pay better than others. To increase your chances of getting better opportunities, you have to stay up to date with new ones that keep coming into your inbox.
- Join the top paid surveys sites and apps – Some of the best survey sites with a reputation for paying well include: Swagbucks, MyPoints, Survey Junkie, and Vindale Research. Download mobile apps so that you’re always ready to take surveys on the go. Top options include Google Opinion Rewards, Panel App, and Poll. Top paid survey sites and apps give you access to many paid opportunities and a steady stream of income from each survey site you use.
- Complete your profile thoroughly – Once you have signed up to various survey sites, the next step is to carefully fill out your profile with each one of them. Survey sites need to understand you better as a person and as a consumer. The more survey sites find you a good fit, the more qualify for surveys. Pro tip – Aways update your profile. Maybe you recently got a new job, or got married- these changes impact the surveys you qualify for.
- Be truthful – Today’s paid surveys are more intuitive and can tell if you’re giving random responses. False responses will only lead to disqualification from future surveys or even ban you completely. This also applies to pre-qualification questions. Don’t lie to qualify.
- Set aside time for online surveys – Always have a dedicated time for surveys. For example, you can set aside one or 2 hours a day when you can participate. Consistency will help you accumulate points faster and increase your earning potential.
- Follow them on social media – Most survey sites post exclusive bonus opportunities through the day on their social media pages. Pay attention to the better-paying opportunities that pop up. You also learn tips on how to maximize your earnings through their engagement on social media.
- Make use of other paid opportunities – The same sites also have other activities you can participate to increase your earning potential such as; watching videos, playing games, sampling products, and searching the web.
Always remember to remain resilient and patient as it does take some time to accumulate points or make money. Don’t give up easily.
I hope you’ve learned how to maximize your opportunities to make $300 fast, taking online surveys with these pro tips.
Also, be realistic in determining how long you want to make 300 dollars.
Bonus Security Tip: Security measures to take when taking online paid surveys
- Avoid survey sites that want too much of your personal information
- Install virus protection on your computer
- Create a separate email address for surveys
How to make money fast
Look – I know many of you want to make extra spending cash without quitting your job or make $300 a day with zero investment.
Taking online paid surveys can get you there faster than you think. You don’t need any experience or investment. Just share your opinion and get paid for it.
Capitalize what we have on the internet and make money right now and have the freedom to enjoy life.
Now is that time of the year to sit down and make a plan for your side hustle journey. Whether you have a full-time job, stay at home mom, or a student, you can easily make money in your spare time.
Use the extra money to pay off debt, boost your savings, or enjoy a dream holiday. All you need to do is to be consistent at it.
Let me know in the comments your plan to boost your income in 2020!