Bullet journal weekly spreads will help you plan out your week.
Whether you are looking to a minimalist weekly spread or something more elaborate, you’ll find tons of bullet journal weekly spreads for your inspiration on this page.
What’s a bullet journal weekly spread?
The weekly bullet journal layout is typically a 2- page week at a glance spread. It’s more like a conventional planner to help you plan and prepare for the week ahead.
Having a view of your week all on one page helps you know what’s coming up. If you use it for business, it helps you keep track of deadlines, work to do and other important dates.
It consists of sections for the days of the week, but you can also add meal.planning, weather forecasts, weekly trackers and much more.
What is the BUJO weekly spread?
A daily and weekly spread is a layout where you add your tasks for the day, complete them and add notes about a day.
The difference is how the layout looks like.
A bullet journal weekly spread generally is a one or two-page spread that shows the whole week, either divided into boxes or columns and rows.
Bullet journal weekly spread ideas
Bullet journaling is fun, and you can customize your planner to suit your needs.
Creating layouts isn’t necessary for your bullet journal to be useful, but many moms enjoy using them. They add a nice rhythm to her week.
You’ll love creating your weekly spreads, and it’s fun to have a reason to work on something colorful every week and then get to enjoy the outcome throughout the week.
Weekly spread bullet journals for your inspiration
Here are some gorgeous bullet journal weekly layout ideas to help spark your creativity.
- 1. Colorful Boxes by @plansthatblossom
3. Colorful Minimalism by @bujo_club
4. Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spread by @anouksbulletjournal
5. Simple Lines Bullet Journal Weekly Spread by @buj.o
6. Autumn Tree Cycle Weekly Spread by @thepalepaper
7. Bujo/Scrapbook/Collage/All Of The Above by @bujonessie
8. Clean Box Spread by @mishabuu
9. All On Top @lynne.hastoncrafts
10. Simple Line Weekly Spread @soundslikestudy
11. Circle Spread @lifebywhitney
12. Boxed In @lifebywhitney
13. Weekly + Daily Spread Bullet Journal @buj.o
14. Boxes and Beautiful Designs
15. Underwater Spread @showmeyourplanner
16. Minimalist with Pictures @sincerely_lib
17. Clean Boxes with Room For Habits and Meals In Your Weekly Spread @senseistudies
18. One Page Minimalist Spread @tangledblissbujo
19. Boxes for Priority, Work, and Other @the.petite.planner
20. Classical Spread @thuys.bujo
21. Vertical Lines @lifebywhitney
22. Pink and Feminine BuJo @ardanastudies
23. Doodles and Calligraphy @plan.tful
24. Mixed Media Journaling @maryberrystudy
25. Go Crazy with Stickers and Washi Tape @planningwithquinn
26. Boxes and Flowers Bujo Spread @inkbyjeng
27. Side By Side Weekies @bluelahe
28. Clean and Crisp, Minimalist Boxes @studygr.em
29. A Box For Everything @theblackerthebujo
30. Clean Boxes with Light Blue @freckledbujo
31. Calendar and Events Spread @geoffstudy
32. A No-Nonsense Minimalist @cafe.study
33. Feel like You got it all @mashaplans
34. Beautiful and Simple @paperandlists
35. Simple and Clean Calendar View @mindbodyjournal
36. BuJo Habit Tracker @flyingpaperwords
37. Slick and Aesthetic @ramen_doodles
38. Travel Itinerary @thatbujokid
39. Beautiful Activity Log @bujojane
40. Focus On Intentions And Self-Care @booksofnotes
41. To-Do List @bullet_journalish
42. Monochromatic Wonder of a Bujo @dreimoeven
43. Just, YAAAAS @studywithinspo
44. Another One @bujowithkat
45. Simple and Pretty @abulletandsomelines
46. Book List of goals @mishabuu
47. You’ll love this @jagodapisze
48. Minimalist Fitness @merakumi
49. No Spend Rules @craftydeesigns
50. The dreamer @procrastinstudy
51. Maximize Your Day @estudio_arco
52. Simply wow @bullet_journalish
53. Another minimalist @theartofbujo
54. Elegant and Clean @flyingpaperwords
55. Minimalist Calendar Spread @elizabethjournals
56. Functional and Simple @theartofbujo
57. Minimal Time-Table Tracker @futurepolyglo.t
58. Functional and Beautiful @maris.bujo
59. Simple Spread @benevolentgrowth
60. Simple, Clean Dailies Decorated With Pictures @cafe.studyy
61. Playlist Spread @a.freckle.a.day
62. Super Easy @mrsmcbujo
63. Classic Future @bulletby_r
64. Simple Lines Bullet Journal Weekly Spread @buj.o
65. Vertical Bullet Journal Weekly Spread:From AmandaRachLee via Instagram
66. Write your goals for the week and the next @From Square Lime Designs via Instagram
67. Classical Spread @thuys.bujo
68. Vertical Lines @lifebywhitney
69. Pink and Feminine BuJo @ardanastudies
70. Doodles and Calligraphy @plan.tful
71. Go Crazy with Stickers and Washi Tape @planningwithquinn
72. Boxes and Flowers Bujo Spread @inkbyjeng
73. Side By Side Weekies @bluelahe
74. Tropical Nature Bullet Journal Weekly Spread @bulletjournalbymarieke
75. Sunflowers and Simple Lines Bujo @marthasjournal
76. Cactus Bujo Weekly @bulletsandconfetti
77. Colorful Flowers Spread from Pinterest
78. Yellow Minimalist Spread : Pinterest
79. Fall Pumpkin Bujo Theme from Pinterest
7 Tools for bullet journaling
You can use anything you want to create a great bullet journal. But here are the basic 7 fantastic bullet journal tools you need to create an epic bullet journal!
- The Notebook
- Pens (or even markers)
- Brush Pens
- White Out
- Double-Sided Tape
How do you do a bullet Journal Weekly spread?
Here is a short video on how to create a bullet journal weekly spread.
Bullet Journal Weekly Spreads that boost productivity.
So, have you picked a weekly layout that looks good?
Try it out, adjust parts that don’t work for you, tinker with it until you come up with something you love.
Embrace your creativity, even change things around in the middle of the week. After all, that’s the joy of bullet journaling -self-discovering and having to start all over again.
It’s your turn to share.
Is there any layout that you use? Or do you have something completely different?
Tell us in the comment section below.